Wednesday, December 20, 2006




People are always shooting off their mouths about things they know nothing about. It was reported on the internet today that some elementary school teacher had told the children in her classroom that their was no such thing as Santa Claus. How ridiculous can you get and to break the hearts of so many children is a crime. Okay lets give all our presents back and take down the decorations. I bet she doesn’t even believe in God. You don’t have to see something to know that it exist.
She joins the growing ranks of Americans who are disbelievers. Iran President Ahmadinejad was quoted today as saying the Jews along with the British and Americans are going to disappear just like the Pharaohs of old because we have moved away from the teachings of God. Ahmadinejad is supposed to be very religious, which I find very strange since he lies all the time about his nuclear program and he also kills people. He obviously believes in a different God than the one I have studied about. I am sure he doesn’t even believe in Santa Claus. He believes in a God who condones killing and who seems to always make you angry. There is no love in his God and no room for you to believe in wonderful things like Santa Claus. If I am forced to believe in the teachings of his God I would prefer to live with Mark Twain in the here after. I am very happy to believe in my God who is a God of love and mercy. Believing the way I do also allows me to believe in Santa Claus which keeps my imagination alive and instills within me happiness and a childlike heart.

1 Comments:

Blogger jeff ludwick said...

You are right again, Doc. There is absolutely a Santa Claus. I have always believed that and always will. There HAS to be a Santa Claus because I have always been blessed with much more than I ever deserved and even as merciful as our God is he would have cut me off years ago. Now fooling an old man with a beard who depends on domestic animals for transportation is another thing. I am just thankful that between SC and our Lord that they have seen fit to continue to bless my family and friends with so much. Hope you and yours have a very merry CHRISTmas.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home