Saturday, November 18, 2006


I have been off the blog for several days in total darkness as the picture above demonstrates. It started after the elections. The Republicans did themselves in with the war in Iraq, scandals and arrogance. The Democrats are in with nothing but words and no real plan. As a matter of fact they are now saying we can’t pull out of Iraq right away and may even have to increase our troop strength. You can say anything and get elected by a population always dissatisfied with whoever is in office. We are like the children of Israel.
The above picture is also the best view of the new hospital building at S&W. I had relatives visiting the other day. They wanted to see the new facility, so I took them at the best viewing time.
The picture pretty well reflects my mood for the past few days. Won are too of those who reed the blog come plain a bout the spelling. Check the last sentence with spell check and the only word that is incorrect is blog which spell check doesn’t recognize as a real word. Won, two, to and too as well as or and are and reed and read are all correct with spell check regardless of how used. The deer reeder will just have two bare with me. So much for spell check. Like Mark Twain said, “I don’t give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.”
Anyway, the blog is back and hopefully the sun will come out during Thanksgiving.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Montgomery Wright said...

So glad you are back and out of the dark. I was starting to worry and get depressed without your daily dose. I too just love the accuracy of spell check. That is the only thing I don't like about my previous English teachers. I am always afraid to write for fear of spelling and grammar errors. Oh, well. Studying Spanish also goofed me up. Yes, what is this world coming too? We voters are so fickle! I have to admit, the only reason I voted for Chris Bell was because I am sick and tired of Perry. What person in their right mind would want to run for office anyway? Maybe we should nominate Emmitt Smith for president in '08. I think winning Dancing with the Stars qualifies him just as much as anything anybody else does anymore! Yea! Emmitt is '08!

9:42 AM  
Blogger jeff ludwick said...

I agree with Michelle, it is good to have you back. I was afraid that Sadam Knight had grown tired of your spasms and had your hands chopped off or maybe sent you into exile in California or Utah. I would certainly vote for Emmit but I would hate to see such a good man enter the second oldest profession. Come to think of it, politics and the oldest profession have a lot in common........

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home