Wednesday, November 01, 2006




The horse-face, bushy-headed, loud- mouth John Kerry put his foot in his mouth again yesterday. He told a group of college students that for those who can’t navigate the educational system, they end up stuck in Iraq. In other words those who end up going into the military are too stupid to stay in school. Thanks troop for going over there and putting your lives on the line for us brilliant people at home.
Kerry is trying to make another bid for the Presidency. The only platform he has is Bush bashing. According to Kerry, everything Bush has done is wrong. Of course he has no solution to the problems.
After the few good horror movies leading up to Halloween, it is now time to turn the TV off until after the elections. I’m overdosed on horror and the political ads are some of the best examples of horror I have seen. The negative political adds by the Democrats and Republicans are as sickening as Scott & White’s new hospital building. I don’t know what any of the candidates really stand for. For all I know, Kinky Freeman may be the best for Governor. I think I may just stay at home on election day. Does anyone really want to do what is best for the country rather than their party.

1 Comments:

Blogger jeff ludwick said...

Why do you think I read this blog every day!!?? My wife won't even let me watch TV or read the papers any more. As soon as I get home she tells me to change clothes and go out to the barn and have a couple of beers and feed the animals, etc. People like Kerry and the masterminds behind the Sphinx on 31st Street set my blood pressure off so I am doomed to life with the Montgomery blog, 5 horses, 4 goats, 2 dogs, 2 cats and 1 wife. Thank God I do not live in Utah.........

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home