Saturday, October 14, 2006



Temple High School coach jumps into the arms of his quarterback after defeating the Belton Tigers in overtime. The coach was yelling, " I love your, I love you, you have saved my job, you have saved my job." Even the astroturf and jumbo score board have not helped the the coaches standing with the fans. The Belton victory may save him. I don't think I have ever seen a coach jump into the arms of one of his players before. If this was a congressman, he might might be in trouble but with football anything goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger jeff ludwick said...

Absolutely amazing how great minds think alike! The moment I saw this picture in Saturday's paper I told my wife that this is not a leap of faith, it is a leap of thanksgiving to Almighty God. He is telling his quarterback "you remembered my house payments, my car payments, my wife's Dillards bill. I love you!" And he outweighs the kid by at least 75 pounds. Sort of looks like Atlas holding up the world, doesn't it?

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home