Thursday, January 24, 2008



I am looking for some acreage to buy in the country. I’m thinking of going into the business of raising monkeys and donkeys. I’m betting on the possibility that these animals will be in great demand in the future.

Yesterday a great medical breakthrough was announced pertaining to transplants. The problem with transplants is that the patient rejects the organ of the donor. The transplant patient has to take very expensive medication for the rest of their life to prevent this rejection problem. Now it has been discovered that medicines may not be required if the patient has their own bone marrow suppressed and then receives a bone marrow transplant from the patient who is donating the organ. The patient develops the immune system of the donor and doesn't have this rejection problem. It’s a great breakthrough.

I look for transplants to increase. The problem is that there are not enough donors. That’s were my idea of the donkeys and monkeys comes in. It may be possible to do the same thing with an animal donor and human recipient. The animal bone marrow could be used along with their organ to go into the patient in need of a new kidney, heart, etc.. All this could fit nicely to go with the personality of so many people who are already monkey’s or asses. This would work especially good for politicians and CEO’s.

I’m counting on this animal model to work. I might even get into animal cloning and species purification to develop the perfect organ for transplant purposes. Hogs are another possibility, since so may humans fit into that category.

With the stock market and economic problems threatening to drive me off the porch, I think I have found the solution. I could make millions off this deal if I can get the insurance companies to buy into coverage. That may not be necessary because we will soon have national health care that will cover anything.

1 Comments:

Blogger jeff ludwick said...

Please allow me to invest in this project with you!!!!

What a novel idea. For years Andy has pointed out that turning over much of the power that government officials have is like giving a chess set to a monkey. It fits right in. I will be happy to serve as the CFO (not to be confused with UFO)of the company. I do think that we should include horses as part of the project as the majority of the people in power or professing to be are horse's asses and the transition would be an easy one. Maybe add the rodent family as we will likely have a great number of lawyer patients........

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home