Monday, January 22, 2007


Study the above picture and refer to my Jan 14 blog about coaches. Bill Parcells resigned today as coach of the Dallas Cowboys. As I said coaches must hate their jobs. If not why do they always looks so mad? To quit with another year to go on his contract and 5 Million dollars remaining, something is bad wrong. He must already have more money than he will ever need or he just can’t stand it anymore. The exception is the Temple High coach who runs the chance of standing in a bread line and his expression alternates between weeping and panic.

2 Comments:

Blogger jeff ludwick said...

I am mailing my resume to Jerry Jones today. I have always wanted to:
1. wear one of those neat headsets so I could see what they talk about on them.
2. make $5 million a year
3. work on Sundays without people thinking I should be in church.

I know that I would be good at the job because even though I don't lose my temper much I can look really mad and/or disgusted at the drop of a hat. I also would just let all of those overpaid egomaniacs do whatever they wanted to and just roll with the flow. That is what all of the coaches do anyway. With $5 million I could hire lots of "coordinators" to do the real coaching and I would still have enough left to hire Popelka Painting to put a coat of paint on the ugly building on 31st Street..........

8:18 AM  
Blogger Michelle Montgomery Wright said...

Ding dong the wicked witch is dead. I am so glad Parcells is out of here!!!!!!!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home