Friday, December 04, 2009


The above picture has been sent to me by several friends and I couldn’t resist putting it on the blog. It is the picture of the year. Unfortunately, it’s not simply a joke but represents a major problem I have with my fellow man. Many times I have lifted up people and placed them on a pedestal only for them to fall off and cause me great disappointment.

Tiger Woods was one of the ones I thought might be a perfect hero but again I was wrong. He is just another human and a jerk. The fact that he is the number one golfer and a billionaire means nothing. The town drunk has better morals.

There have been many occasions in which I have helped someone either financially or to further their career and they turn out to be a disappointment and have even turned on me. I call them the Frankenstein’s I have created.

That is the reason I have come to expect very little from folks and withdrawn to my fortress of solitude on the porch. At least the deer don’t disappoint me, I know they are going to destroy my yard. I hope Tiger has won his last tournament. Always remember, scum always rises.

1 Comments:

Blogger jeff ludwick said...

Funny how this story continues to grow. Now the FHP says they have been asking for the blood results from the hospital and they won't release them. Also that both Tiger and his bride were laying out on the fresh cut lawn passed out. And now a 911 call at 2:30 AM Tuesday morning to transport a woman to the hospital. If I had been the 911 dispatcher I would have asked "are you sure we won't disturb Mr. Woods if we come over? We don't want to wake him if he is asleep. By the way, could we speak to Mr. Woods or do we need to come back tomorrow?"

What a three ring circus. We could feed 300 families Christmas dinner for what they are spending on these egotistical morons.....

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home