Saturday, August 28, 2010


It’s hard to believe the worthless people who continue to make headline news. Three names in particular continue to surface; Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and Levi Johnson. These three continue to make the headlines, but have made absolutely no contribution to society other than being an alcoholic, drug addict or sex jock.

Paris Hilton is in the news again after being arrested in Las Vegas for possession of cocaine. She has already spent time in jail where she is supposed to have read the Bible and found the Lord. Her only contribution to anything is that she is an heiress to the Hilton fortune. The paparazzi love her and have warped our minds with their photographs and news coverage.

Lindsay Lohan is another worthless celebrity. She has been in a couple of movies, but people are more interested in her because of her misbehavior. She is on drugs and alcohol and is in and out of jail and rehab. Everyone thinks this is great stuff. If they make another dictionary and need a picture to illustrate the word dysfunctional, Lindsay Lohan would be the top choice.

The other amazing, worthless celebrity is Levi Johnson. He is the guy who got Bristol Palin, daughter of Sarah Palin, pregnant. A homeless bum could have performed that act. Levi has become a celebrity and been on numerous talk shows and even posed nude for a magazine. The only thing not shown in the nude photo is the part of his anatomy that made him famous. His on and off again relationship with Bristol has been big news. Who cares? The most unfortunate thing about this whole dysfunctional affair is that it brought Sarah more into the limelight. She has already done enough damage to the political system. The Democrats are probably behind this whole thing. Sarah is the greatest thing the Democrats have going for them since their President and Congress has them at a frightening low level of acceptance. Sarah is managing to split the Republican Party so the Democrats will end up winning in the November elections. The Democrats slogan should now be, Yea Sarah! Forget the change stuff, they want everyone to forget that word. Anyway, the most repulsive thing about this whole business is constantly seeing and hearing about Levi Johnson. He is more depressing than the economy.

I just need to escape my addiction to the news. I guess the only thing I can do is turn off the electricity to the porch, but then I would succumb to the heat. It’s almost worth it to take my chances with the unbearable heat than listen to the latest escapades of Lindsay, Paris or Levi.

1 Comments:

Blogger jeff ludwick said...

I am proud of myself, Doc! Until I read the blog I was familiar with the first two tramps but I did not know who Levi Johnson was/is. I hope that means I am weaning myself from trash news and TV in general. I feel better already....

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home