Wednesday, June 03, 2009


New Hampshire is about to join it’s other New England neighbors in permitting same sex marriage. Soon it will be the law of the land making same sex marriage legal. A gay President will then follow. Abortion will also be legalized. All this will contribute to the further decline in the population of the US. We currently do not have the birthrate to sustain our population. It is now below two children per couple as opposed to the Muslims who are over three per couple. The Muslims are even out producing the blacks and Hispanics. I surrender.

My spouse and I have been watching an excellent group of DVD’s on the American Presidents. We recently saw the one on Ronald Reagan. He was shown in one of the clips returning from a trip abroad when he met with Mikhail Gorbachev. He was obviously glad to be home and ran down the steps of Airforce One to embrace and kiss Nancy. As I saw this scene I thought about our future gay President embracing his male partner and giving him a big hug and smack of the lips. When that happens the networks will have to learn to go to a commercial break so the majority of Americans can take a vomit break.

That’s one of the reasons I’m still happy to be a redneck. We still believe in marriage being a union between man and woman. As our society becomes more liberal it’s inevitable that same sex marriage will be the law of the land. I suspect that eventually unions between man and animals will also be permitted. In Texas and other redneck strongholds, animal unions will probably be more acceptable than unions between human male/male or female/female.

I observe deviate sexual behavior from the back porch all the time. Incest is common among the deer who inhabit my backyard. With the increasing deviate sexual behavior that is becoming more prevalent among humans, I expect to see men running through the yard any day now pursuing the doe who are in heat. I wouldn’t even be surprised to see men in priestly dress among the pack. Life on the porch is never dull. This is one activity our future Muslims leaders may not tolerate; but who knows, in America even they may change.

2 Comments:

Blogger jeff ludwick said...

I hope that I am blessed enough to spend my last years at the ranch in San Saba. From our house you cannot see another house and the cattle seem to like me more than most retailers do here. I am sure there are gays in San Saba but I am almost positive there are no Muslims. A large portion of the population in San Saba does not know that the Viet Nam war ever happened. They are much more worried about the annual rainfall totals and pecan production. In a way San Saba is almost a Jurassic Park of humanity and I think I really like it that way......

6:11 AM  
Blogger B(O)B said...

Dead on! You crack me up!

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home